QUICKEN FOR MAC - WEB CONNECT - CONVERSION INSTRUCTIONS
Quicken for Mac 2015-2017 - Web Connect
After your account has transitioned to Simmons Bank, you will need to modify your Quicken settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data.
To complete these instructions, you will need your online banking ID and password for Simmons Bank online banking. You will need to have already logged into your online banking at www.simmonsbank.com to choose your permanent password and security settings.
You should perform the following instructions exactly as described and in the order presented. If you do not, your online banking connectivity may stop functioning properly. This conversion should take 15–30 minutes.
Determine Your Connection Type
To ensure these are the correct instructions for your Quicken setup, verify you are set up as Web Connect. To do this, Right Click on your account (in the accounts listing page) and Left Click on Edit/Delete account. In the window that appears, you should have several tabs. Left Click on the Online Services tab. In the Online Setup Section for your account, the connection method listed will correspond to the set of instructions that apply to you. If this does not say Web Connect, please locate the correct instructions for your connection type on our website at www.simmonsbank.com/intuit
Documentation and Procedures
Task 1: Conversion Preparation
- Backup your data file. For instructions to back up your data file, choose Help menu > Search. Search for Backing Up, select Backing up data files, and follow the instructions.
- Download the latest Quicken Update. For instructions to download an update, choose Help menu > Search. Search for Updates, select “Check for Updates,” and follow the instructions.
Task 2: Connect Accounts at Simmons Bank
- Select your account under the Accounts list on the left side.
- Choose Accounts menu > Settings.
- Select Set up transaction download.
- Enter Simmons Bank in the Search field, select the name in the Results list and click Continue.
- Log in to Simmons Bank. Download a file of your transactions to your computer.
Take note of the date you last had a successful connection. If you have overlapping dates in the web-connect process, you may end up with duplicate transactions.
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the box Drop download file.
Select “Web Connect” for the “Connection Type” if prompted.
- In the “Accounts Found” screen, ensure you associate each new account to the appropriate account already listed in Quicken. Under the Action column, select “Link” to pick your existing account.
Do NOT select “ADD” under the action column unless you intend to add a new account to Quicken.
- Click Finish.
- Repeat steps for each account to be connected.